- Client: GMI Construction Group PLC
- Contract duration: 6 Months
- Value: £340,000.00
Cavendish House is a high profile residential City Centre scheme delivering 92 apartments as well as 50,000 sq ft of high quality retail and office space with 38 basement parking spaces.
The original building was a late 1960s concrete tower and podium style office block, which has now been stripped back to structure and fully re-clad, with the addition of new stories at both tower and podium levels. The lower apartments enclose two landscaped courtyards which provide a private controlled green amenity space for residents. Residents also benefit from secure basement parking and from the floors within the tower some stunning views across the City.
- Internal Doors and casings consisting of FD30 & FD60 paint grade Fire Doors (Ironmongery included)
- Walnut veneered lobby doors
- Walnut veneered Reception desk
- Architraves, skirtings and assorted MDF boxings
- MR Plywood bath panels
- Plywood panelling to existing floors
- Various other assorted Bespoke Joinery works